This is quick, easy, and healthy! Serves 4.
1. Place the pasta in already boiling water and prepare according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp, turning frequently. While the bacon cooks, place the spinach (packaging removed) on a microwave-safe plate and microwave, uncovered on high, until completely defrosted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander, and press out all excess water. Set aside.
3. Remove the cooked bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Carefully remove all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings, and place the skillet back over medium heat. Add the onion and stir and cook until the onion begins to turn translucent, about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the wine and stir and cook for another minute to partially evaporate the wine. Add the drained spinach and the Alfredo sauce to the skillet. Stir to mix well. Reduce heat to simmer, and cover if pasta is not finished cooking.
5. When pasta is cooked and drained well, add the pasta to the sauce and toss to mix well. Transfer the pasta to a serving platter, and crumble the reserved bacon over the entire dish. Serve immediately.
From Beverly Mills' and Alicia Ross' Desperation Dinners and their website Kitchen Scoop.