1. In a shallow dish, combine the flour and 1/2 tsp. each of the salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the mixture and turn to coat evenly and completely.
2. Whisk the eggs and water in a separate shallow dish. In a third shallow dish or plastic bag, combine the Parmesan, oats, garlic seasoning, and the remaining 1/4 tsp. each of salt and pepper.
3. Dip the flour-coated chicken into the eggs, then transfer to the Parmesan mixture. Turn until well-coated.
4. You can make ahead to this point. If you are stopping here: Wrap the chicken tightly in plastic wrap or transfer to plastic bags and refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Thaw completely in the refrigerator or microwave for about 4 minutes on low before baking.
5. When you're ready to eat: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Unwrap the chicken and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Spray the tops with cooking spray and bake until the crust is golden brown and chicken cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes. While the chicken cooks, whisk together the dip ingredients. Serve the chicken with the dip on the side. Serves 4.
From Quick Fix Meals by Robin Miller.