1. Bring 2 quarts unsalted water to a boil in a covered 4-1/2 qt or larger pot. When the water reaches a rapid boil, add the pasta and cook, uncovered, until just tender, following the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, if the chicken is frozen, run it under hot water so you can remove the packaging. Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and microwave, uncovered, on high power for 3 minutes to partially defrost.
3. While the chicken defrosts, heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Peel and coarsely chop the onion, adding it to the skillet as you chop. Cook until the onion begins to soften, about 2 minutes.
4. Cut the chicken (fresh or partially defrosted) into bite-size pieces and add them to the skillet as you cut. Cook, stirring, until the chicken turns white on the outside, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic to the skillet. Add the tomatoes with their juice and the tomato sauce. Drain the artichoke hearts and add them to the skilllet. (Chop the artichokes if they are very large.) Drain the olives and add them to the skillet. Add the oregano and basil and stir to mix well.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until ready to serve.
6. When the orzo is done, drain it well and divide among four plates. Spoon the chicken over the hot orzo, garnishing each serving with about 1 tbsp of the feta cheese.
NOTES: Orzo is a rice-shaped pasta that's available alongside other pastas in the supermarket.
**You can use 3 cups of Chunky Seasoned Chicken, defrosted if frozen. Skip steps 2 and 3 above.