Chicken Caesar Salad
- 8 cups torn Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons or sliced almonds
- Creamy Caesar dressing
- 2 cups already-cooked chicken chunks, like Perfect Poached Chicken
1. Place lettuce in large salad bowl or on individual salad plates. Add Parmesan cheese and croutons/almonds. Pour dressing over the salad and toss to coat well. Top with chicken. Serve immediately.
From Cheap. Fast. Good! by Bevery Mills and Alicia Ross, authors of Desperation Dinners!